Monday, September 14, 2009

Things that make me happy

The smell of and everything that has to do with Rain
Driving a convertible mini cooper
Presli and Noah
Monday's (no school)
Making, frosting, and decorating all kinds of Cupcakes
Weddings: dress, hair, pictures, flowers, decorations, EVERYTHING
Ferris Wheels
Fall. Fall leaves. Fall weather. Fall football. Fall clothes. Fall scents
Homemade V-Necks
My amazing friends! BD, legit, shanny, hi-mee, beyonce, sarbear, phil. (just to name a few)
Bonfires
Letters from foreign countries
Jak and Princess
Tomato soup at Paradise Cafe
Pictures/Reminiscing Hawaii
Last but NOT least my amazing family. Mom. Dad. brothers. sav. I love you.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU!!!

Kjirsten said...

So cute! It was so good to see you last week. I really hope we get to see you again soon. Please call us anytime. Let's do lunch or something.

Jaime Perry said...

I'm glad you blogged again.

I miss you sooo much miss mckall!!

KATHRYN DAHL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KATHRYN DAHL said...

blogger again...ah last you're back! mini rides top down, top up, gonna rain do the pull over, didn't rain M^2P not too happy! Being followed secretly to provo!!! Holy fall boots+scarves can't wait! Our obsession with Hawaii! Man I love being best friends!